Nissan Titan Forum banner

For Sale: Titan Triple Gauge Pod

2K views 16 replies 4 participants last post by  tsunamilogan05 
#1 ·
selling for 85 dollars shipped within US, excluding HI, AK etc as shipping jumps up there...

In good shape was mounted in my truck using single screw from the grab bar you can see it in the top hole of the gauge pod in the pic. will throw in the 3 gauges, one is oil temp, other trans temp, and other digital volt meter and Mass airflow..

i only had lights wired on these and never got around to wiring sensors (not included)

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
it is a digital volt and mass airflow combined.

Let me know as i have 2 others behind you if you dont want them.

I can send an Invoice Via Paypal for the amount and when payment is recv i will ship them out and provide tracking info.

#4 ·
Pm sent also

#6 ·
My paypals ready this is a good deal! :)

#7 ·
I say give him till lunch to reply the cayers and I rock, paper, scissors for it lol.

#9 ·
You don't want it:rolleyes:

#10 ·
It is an awesome deal, but I'm gonna have to pass, just found all of my ball joints are toast last night so I'm gonna be springing for some uca's and moog lower joints. Always happens this way. So on to the next lucky bastard in line! lol.

#12 ·
Hey Cayers, send it to zyaaa@cox.net

will ship them out tomorrow as they are boxed and ready to go.

Thanks also make sure your shipping info on paypal is right as that is where it is going to.

will update with tracking info as soon as i get it.

#14 ·
This item is sold

#16 ·
Thanks for the great deal on the pod man. I'm gonna install it and wire up everything this weekend after I address the fact that the color doesn't match my interior. I didn't even think about it possibly being a different color. It's all good. It will look fantastic once it's in and hooked up.

#17 ·
Dang you lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.