Nissan Titan Forum banner

help with wheel and tire size

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Discount Tire 
#1 ·
2004 titan cc off road. Stock suspension. I am looking to by new wheels and tires and would like to have the tires outside the fenders about 1 to 1.5 inches. Looking to move up to 20 inch wheels with an aggressive tread. What size and off set for wheels and tires would you suggest without having to cut anything. I will also be looking at adding a 6 inch suspension lift or the 5 inch pa lift later. Currently running stock wheels and 295/70/17

Thanks for any suggestions and if anyone has a pic of a truck with the look i am going for with the stock suspension that would be great

#2 ·
20x9 with a -12mm offset (4.5" backspace) would put your new wheels and tires where you want them.

For tires, I'd recommend no larger than a 33" tire until you install your lift.

305/50R20 or 295/55R20 would be good sizes to look at. These may require a little fender liner cutting or the removal of your mud flaps if you have them but that should be it.

Here's my titan with 6" lift and 18x9 -12mm offset wheels with 35x12.50R18 tires (+bushwacker flares). A 20x9 -12mm offset would stick out the same. (You'll have to imagine it without the flares but here's the pics)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.