Nissan Titan Forum banner

Pro-4x worth the money??

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  mytmax98 
#1 ·
Hello,
Im looking at buying a new Titan, I've been looking at the pro-4x...my question is is the Pro4-x worth the extra money?

I could also go the sv 4x4 route for around $6000 cheaper. So help me decide lol!

Dealer is willing to knock $10,500 off msrp and give me $2000 more on my trade than the Dodge house before I even step foot in the showroom. Does the $10,500 off sound about right or should I be able to squeeze more out of them truck is a 2012 and stickers for $43,480.

Im going to wait till Monday as I've already got a loan approved, I figure we will see how bad they want the sale before the end of the year..

So lets here the opinions! Thanks

(Owned a 2008.5 and a 2010 so not new to the Titan)

Sent from my MB855 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#3 ·
That's why I bought 2 Titans.They are worth the money.I have 08 xe and 011 pro 4 x and cant stop spending a lots of money for modding.See picture and video.

:thumbsup-big:

Attachments

#5 ·
#4 ·
pictures

Pro 4 x pictures

Attachments

#6 ·
Good call. Worth it. I had an 05 4x4 off road (before it changed to pro 4x). It was awesome! I miss it, but my le is better. The pro 4x will be my next truck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.