Nissan Titan Forum banner

Suspension with body lift info?

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  dae150 
#1 ·
I currently have the procomp 6inch on my truck, but i've been having alittle trouble with the rubbing of my tires. I am looking to get the 2 or 3 inch body lift but i wanted to see if anyone is running that same setup and could give me some info on it. Basically i want to know if there are any little tricks to installing the body lift, how it rides, looks, etc. If i wasn't so subborn i would have put smaller tires on it but the 36 inch tires with 20 inch chrome looks good. my offset and back spacing are good (tires stick out about an inch from the fender), but i just did some minor trimming along the inside of the wheel well so the tires would fit.
So if someone out there is running a 6inch lift with a body lift please give me some feedback (positive and negative) so i can get a better idea of what i'm going to do. Mostly i'm interested in the looks of it and how it rides, as well as what needs to be relocated for the lift. (such as radiator, possibly the gas tank, etc.)

thanks

:zunge-festgeklebt-b

325/60 R20 BFG A/T
6 inch procomp
Banks exhaust
20 inch chrome wheel
PRG off-road traction bars (Strongly recommend)
Custom 5 inch tapered billet rear blocks
Airaid intake

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.