Nissan Titan Forum banner

Newbie needs advise PLEASE!!!

903 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Lilruns5757 
#1 ·
Hello, I am considering buying a 2009 Titan SE 4WD King cab. It has had only one owner and is in excellent condition. Four new tires and runs great. Owner is asking $12,490 but i will try to get it for $11,000. The only thing that concerns me is that it has 130,000 miles on it. Is this a good deal for this truck? I have never owned a Nissan truck before and would really appreciate any advise and/or feedback from this community. PLEASE I NEED ADVISE BEFORE I SIGN ON DOTTED LINE! I'll try to attach a photo of the truck. Thanks, http://www.clubtitan.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=57642&stc=1&d=1466984796

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Signed the papers!

Thanks for your advise and reply. I love this truck's power and it rides great as well. I bought it today on my lunch hour, talk about time slowing down, couldn't wait to punch out and drive it. Theres nothing like getting a new truck....well a "new used" truck anyway. I'm very happy with this truck! Thanks again and les a bon temps roule from southeast Louisiana!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.