Nissan Titan Forum banner

Post Pictures of your Wheels

328K views 360 replies 223 participants last post by  mives1970 
#1 ·
Yup those are 24s :) wat do u guys think? Like it?

Attachments

See less See more
#31 ·
#33 ·
My 22" Foose Nitrous 6 wheels with Nexen Hp tires (305/45/22).

Attachments

#35 · (Edited)
20" kmc hotwheels

Attachments

#38 ·
KMC Enduro XD 122S

See Signature.

Attachments

#41 ·
KMC 122XD.18 X 9 ..5" backspace..325/65/18 Kumho KL78 All terrain tires.

I liked Tricky's truck so much I had to be a cheater and copy.I hated doing it, but just couldn't help it.

It's kind of like Tricky being out in the ocean just minding his business and catching all kinds of fish.Then along out of nowhere comes this white boat skipping accross the water.

Tricky is thinking, "where the heck did this guy come from, and where the heck is he going?"

Then all of sudden the white boat makes a turn and heads directly at Tricky.

Tricky drops his jaw, his beer,and his fishing pole, and starts flaying his arms wildy.

The white boat cuts it's engine and pulls up about twenty yards away from Tricky.Suddenly it has four poles dropped in the water before Tricky can even get over the thought of being run over.

Tricky is thinking, " I can't believe this moron."

The guy in the white boat is thinking, "the heck with it...I haven't caught any fish all day...sorry bud."

Thanks Tricky for finding the fishing hole!

Attachments

#46 ·
wamsuttabill said:
does anyone know if the 20 inch wheels
GM uses on some of its pickups and suv's will fit the Titan. ?? I've read that the bolt pattern is the same but dont know about the hub size and setbacks.

I have a chance to buy a set of these but they have to be shipped across country.
SS wheels eww - i would not put chevy stuff on the T. just my opinion.

#48 ·
custom 22 inch Axis Crewe 2 piece wheels. 35 inch kumhos

#51 ·
Tiree And Wheels

Boss 304 Wheels With 276/60r20 Michlen Ltx M/s

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.