Nissan Titan Forum banner

Rear Power Window Help!!!

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Merkley88 
#1 ·
I have an 07 king cab Nissan Titan, and the rear power windows roll down, with back switches and on my master control (driver side) however the rear window switches didn't roll my windows up, and only my master control switches could roll them up, but every time I had to roll my window up because someone would roll them down, they would only go up slower and slower every time and now they don't go up at all... I bought a whole new motor and assembly and pugged it in and it does the same thing I try to roll it up and it jerks like it wants to go up but won't (note: the assembly is not hooked up to the window and there isn't anything keeping it from going up) I feel it might be a relay issue?? But I'm unsure about the electrical issues if that's what it is. Anyone know what's happening? Recap: more is pugged into switch, switch works, motor works, assembly is outside of door for testing reasons, assembly not hooked up to physical glass window.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.