Nissan Titan Forum banner

FS: Superchips Cortex 4950

7K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  hollywoodstylin 
#1 ·
SOLD!! Superchips Cortex 4950

Slightly used Superchips Cortex. Vehicle has been reverted back to stock, so this unit is unlocked. I am getting more and more into digital photography, so I need the funds for lenses. MSRP $379.99. Asking $300 shipped OBO.

See less See more
#2 ·
can you do $250?

#5 ·
fair enough. may be able to go with that. let you know.

#7 ·
According to Superchips.com website, it will work on the following:

- Infiniti QX56 '04' - '10
- Nissan Armada '04 - '10
- Nissan Frontier '05 - '10 (4.0L engine only)
- Nissan Pathfinder '05 -'10
- Nissan Xterra '05 - '10

I can't give you any actual numbers for power gains because I never got dyno'd. You can definately "feel" the increase in power. You also have the option to advance the timing 2 degrees. I know that answer may not be good enough, but it's kind of hard to explain with "measured" performance numbers.

#14 ·
programmer

Is this still available? Does it have the towing mode?

#15 ·
Is this still available? Does it have the towing mode?
Sorry this is late. I did sell one to TITANic7 and he just received it. I do have another one for sale that I need to get rid of also. Looking to get $285 shipped as well. As for a towing mode for the Titan, I am not sure, since I don't drive a Titan. The tuning modes available for the Xterra are 91 Performance, Light Tow, 87 Octane, Mileage XS Save, and 93 Performance. I'll ask TITANic7 and see if there is a towing mode for the Titan and update this thread.

#16 ·
There are 5 diff maps I believe.

87,89,91 octane levels
A fuel economy one
and a low tow mode.

All I have tried so far is the 87.. and holy effing crap!!! Noticeable power increase .. but crazy noticeable throttle response! ! I highly recommend this programmer!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.