Nissan Titan Forum banner

what a deer does to a titan at 70mph

4K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  wags84 
#1 ·
alright everyone looking for some help . i hit a deer the other night running 70 and tore the hell out of my truck thank god for insurance but im looking for parts. does anyone have any parts place they know of besides ebay cause im having a hard time finding what im wanting . i would like to replace my front bumper and grill with all black and if i can find more cool stuff for it ill add it but my body shop is going to help me replace the factory parts with after market if there cheaper or the same price so y not up grade . thanks

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Sorry to hear that man. Glad you Were OK. For the parts I would just keep looking around the internet and you'll eventually find What you want. For headlights I think eBay is the normal. The bumper not sure. These vehicles hold up pretty good. We hit a cow on I40 in our armada and it held up with just body damage.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Attachments

#3 ·
There are a couple of really good places on eBay that sell good bombers. If you want all black (no chrome) you will have to order one for a SE or a PRO4X if I remember correctly. As far as headlights, JB on Titantalk can get you a set of black spyders for about 230 shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

#4 ·
Sorry to see that. Deer are so dense here in the TX hill country I see several every morning on my way to work. My first purchase will be an armored bumper w/ guard (already looking at them).

#6 ·
#7 ·
#8 ·
Little late on the post but I live west teaxs and travel to dallas all the time which equals driving through deer country in the twilight hours. I was looking into this for my durango but never got to it and when i sold it and got my titan it came with what i wanted anyways. But if your worried about future deer i would look into the nice heavy duty steelbumpers and brush gaurd. my full brush gaurd is built into my heavy steel bumper. I love it

#10 ·
Good Lord!!! Hate that for you man.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.