Nissan Titan Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

October 2012 Truck Of The Month Submission Thread!!!

6K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  reds_titan 
#1 ·
Today until October 20th, the contest will be open for submissions. You must post your pictures in this thread to enter. You may only post your own Titan. Previous winners may re-submit, however they cannot use the same pictures. Better yet, read the rules of the TOTM contest first.

From October 21st - October 31st a poll will be added containing the entered submissions. All members are asked to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the Octobers 2012 TOTM Winner!!!

The prize:

The October 2012 Truck of the Month Winner will be featured on the homepage during the month of November 2012

Let's see whatcha got - Better Yet - Anyone Got Any Spooky Pics Of Their Titan???

#2 ·
Just picked her up, so she's still lookin' stock, but I'm trying to get her modded as fast as possible.

#3 ·
I want in

Sent from Autoguide iPad app

Attachments

#4 ·
Are those the 40" from Rigid? Wow. Nice lookin' T.

#5 ·
Yeah it's a 40" and a 30". Thanks bud

#6 ·
aww Izzy. we need a brighter pic man! I want to truly appreciate that beast!

#9 ·
Sorry man it's the most recent pic I have. Lol thanks!

Are those metal works trac bars? They look so beefy! Nice lookin T.:thumbsup-big:
They're actually pro comp trac bars. I do like the metal works though! Thanks bud

#10 ·
Right now we are just accepting submissions, keep your eyes peeled on the 21st for the new thread which will contain the poll to cast your vote.

Transmitted From Mars By Way Of Galaxy S2 Epic 4G While Sleeping

#11 ·
Izzy, awesome looking T. One day I will have enough pop can to get to get all the mods I want. One day...

#12 ·
i'm in the middle of so much work on my T right now...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.