Nissan Titan Forum banner

Carlisle Events All-Truck Nationals

4K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Kronos1965 
#1 ·
Carlisle All-Truck Nationals is August 2, 3,4 this year. Any interest in getting together at the show?

#3 ·
the east coast meet is scheduled to be there next year im gonna try and get up there one of the days

#4 ·
2014 East Coast Meet: Carlisle Truck Nationals

Here's the details!

What: The Carlisle Truck Nationals 2014

When: Aug 1-3, 2014

Where: 1000 Bryn Mawr Road, Carlisle, PA 17013

Who: YOU!

How: Post interest in this thread.

Info: Adult Admission: Daily Fri.- Sat. $10 / Sun $7 / Event Pass $20
Gate Times: Thu.-Sat. 7am-6pm , Sun. 7am-3pm - See more at: Carlisle Truck Nationals - Lifted, Lowered, 4x4, Mini-Trucks, Classic Trucks, Big Rigs, Monster Trucks, Original Parts, Aftermarket Parts

Previously we had enough guys sign up in advance (25) to qualify for a club tent in the show field. I'd like to do this again and here is where I'll need your help. If you are interested please sign up below only if you are a FIRM commitment. If you have to check your work schedule, spouse schedule, or any other schedule that means you are not a FIRM commitment.

The more commitment I receive early on the better I can market this even to sponsors that may like to donate raffle items or give away items. While 90% of the burden falls on me to pull it all together I need some initial interest to get things started.

I will also make a post in the Facebook group, please feel free to share this on other forums (I hear rumors they exist?) and anyone else in the Nissan family.

Keep in mind this doesn't have to be limited to just Titans, we welcome all platforms that fly under the Nissan logo but I think the one qualifier is "truck".

Questions/comments/ideas fire away.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.