Nissan Titan Forum banner

Perfect Combination

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  12SVSport 
#1 ·
First let apologize in advance because I know this question may have already been asked and answered burried deep in the threads somewhere. I just traded in my 2005 Titan for a 2013 Titan. Im looking for that perfect intake, exhaust, header combo which will grant me the most HP. I have been leaning towards Volant but would appreciate other opinons, thanks!

#2 ·
For the intake, the Airaid MXP is the popular choice right now. For the exhaust, check out Cajun B pipes. He has everything you need for your exhaust.

#4 ·
Looks like 06Heim found his way over here now!:frown:

#6 ·
LMAO, still talking and dreaming **** up!:kiss:

#7 ·
Not at all......It went 9.50 before the timing was advanced, running on gasoline. Knocked over 4 tenths off its 0-60 with E85 and 2* advance. Need to get back to the track, just have not had time. 3,500 miles on it now, first oil change was with Amsoil synthetic. The 14' moves out and Uprev is telling me my base ROM will be ready tomorrow.

Edit....I am not trying to take over the O.P.s thread....I will start a new one when I get around to sharing what I have done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.