Sftail1990
Shift_Fanatic

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thumbs down pulley

Quote:
Originally Posted by crod504
Didn't somebody make it clear that once the first pulley is balanced, the rest that are made from the same specs would be balanced as well?
First of all there is not equally the same metal as the next piece, as said before there are imperfections, sometimes voids, the only true way to know is to x-ray or sonogram test and balance. Then there is the next part of harmonics, then again he made his money, he doesn't care what happens to your motor. Read up on this guy before you just start believing his BS. Do a search on google and see what is said about him. I was pretty sure he was at least an admin at *************.com, and of course he doesn't want any of those folks to know the truth. That is his only source now to sell his junk, he has been told not to return to sell things at the other sites, for lack of a better way to put it. He has yet to refund those with the wrong power steering pulley diameter for the Titan, it's almost a mission to see that this guy doesn't steal from anyone else. There are hours of reading ahead of you if you didn't see anything from the past, none of it will be good.

2006 Titan SE CC Granite, AirRaid MXP 4" intake with 07 manifold, FT90mm w/LS7, Uprev Tuned, Big Tow, KMC Brodie 20's, Active Tuning Grounding, Axle Vent Mod, Mag-Hytec rear diff cover ,True Trac, Armada front spoiler,and Cowl painted. Nismo stripe kit. Katzkins leather. Stillen Dual Side Exhaust, Stillen front sway bar w/PRG end links. Stillen BBK with all stainless lines, PRG mini lift. PML trans pan w/guage in Lo-tek pod, Cortex, Volant Tails. All Amsoil fluids, of course, I am a dealer. Nismo headers and Berk B-pipes are on !!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #432 of 438 Old 06-15-2008, 07:37 AM
QShip
Shift_Obsessed

Well said!

2004 SE KC
B & B Exhaust, Stillen LT Headers, Stillen S/C, Volant CAI, TruTrak, IPT VB, Level 10 TC, Level 10 Rebuild kit, Uprev ECU

Friends don't let friends add boost to their Titans...
post #433 of 438 Old 06-15-2008, 08:45 AM
Papa_D
Shift_Obsessed

This mod is questionable at best and detrimental to the drive-train at worst.

I would have to advise anyone who has it to consider taking it off and anyone who doesn't to keep it that way.

IRC VK56 Member "BIG CHIEF WANNARACEUM"
05 KC"Land Shark" NA 1/4 MILE: 13.851 AT 98.52
Full Street Trim on Snow Tires Record Holder
Built 3/05 Check member gallery for specs

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

IRC VK56 Meets

IRC VK56 Colors

Nismo exhaust review & BB's install

The asphalt Savannah by L.S.

post #434 of 438 Old 06-15-2008, 10:13 AM
o-fivecc
Shift_Obsessed

i wont ever be doing this mod....i've heard too many horror stories about it....the product and the seller leave a lot to be desired IMO

New ride: 2005 Pontiac GTO

Sold
2005 Crew Cab...13.7 @99.1 NA...13.3 at 103 Juicin'

Nismo LT headers, Uprev tune, no cats, JBA catback with 22" Mag, Detroit Tru-Trac, 07 intake, AEM Brute Force, Trans-Go shift kit
Nismo SS gauges, Graphite OEM 20's w/ Yokohama Parada Spec-X in 275/55/20, rear drop shackles, modded headlights, tinted tails, Armaden LEDs, Hellwig traction springs, Bilsteain 5100's rear, Hellwig rear sway bar, Armada airdam, DDM 8000k HIDs in headlights and fogs---And DDM sucks
post #435 of 438 Old 06-17-2008, 01:51 AM
toyniss
Shift_lurker

will/wrp is a putz and the worst at customer service i have ever seen, shady as they get! he has managed to make an incorrectly machined ims gb3 for the vq40. and has alienated a lot of people over at clubfrontier.org. i could write a ****ing book on this guy right now. and as i see that two too many mistakes he has made, the ps pulley for you guys and the ims for us. and i also hear some of you still havent recieved yours????? if your wondering about what im talking about just visit CF and see for yourself that he was removed as a vendor there because of how he shiested many at CF.
post #436 of 438 Old 06-17-2008, 01:52 AM
AgTitan06
Shift_Obsessed

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
^^ Hey toyniss!

He was also removed as a vendor here and MT.

UPREV TUNED

|

post #437 of 438 Old 06-17-2008, 02:01 AM
toyniss
Shift_lurker

hows it going? good to see ya here. well, thank god hes been kicked out of here to! so im assuming everyone here is aware of his BS. not to stir **** here just signed up to get to know some other trucks around town and trying to get natedog799 to do an advance for me on my frontier and at least one other frontier from CF.
post #438 of 438 Old 06-17-2008, 09:57 AM
Papa_D
Shift_Obsessed

If anyone has the crank pulley on their truck, you may want to seriously consider making it a paper weight instead.

There is not much harm it can do on an end table but it has yet to be determined if it will harm the truck or not.

At the price of these trucks and the repair costs it could cause, you could not pay me to run this mod on my truck.

IRC VK56 Member "BIG CHIEF WANNARACEUM"
05 KC"Land Shark" NA 1/4 MILE: 13.851 AT 98.52
Full Street Trim on Snow Tires Record Holder
Built 3/05 Check member gallery for specs

IRC VK56 Meets

IRC VK56 Colors

Nismo exhaust review & BB's install

The asphalt Savannah by L.S.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode