King cab vs. crew cab - Page 4 - Nissan Titan Forum

post #31 of 40 Old 10-16-2005, 09:30 AM
Lounatik
Shift_lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I went from a '90 Toyota std cab to my CC for the same reasons listed above: Children. Plain and simple. My wife and I split the parenting duties between us. She goes in to work at 1pm and I have the kids until 7pm. I needed to be able to load them in(3.5 yrs and 4 months) their car seats and still be able to lug crap around. I'm always up to something at my house that requires a trip to the dump or Lowes or HD. Plus, I love the look of the truck ann I plan in keeping it for a long time, so as they grow up I will not be hampered by the limited rear space that the KC has.

Lou

'04 Titan XE CC Radiant Silver
JBS SS Exhaust
Airaid Intake
Superchips Cortex
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 40 Old 10-16-2005, 09:47 AM Thread Starter
ncparamedic
Shift_lurker

Well the deal fell through and my salesman backed out and offered me a maxima or an altima :? and now he wont answer my calls. Im not sure what the deal is but he was more anxious to do the deal than I was, heck he bent over backwards getting my g/f into her pathfinder. Oh well im going to try another couple of dealers. Wish me luck..Im still sticking around

Why is there enough religion to incite war, but not enough religion to instill tolerance?
post #33 of 40 Old 10-16-2005, 09:54 AM
docopharm
Shift_Obsessed

Sorry to hear that! Since you're relatively close to me...you might check with Michael Jordan Nissan in Durham. I bought mine there and the salesman (Internet manager) I worked with was great - Vincent Elliot. I did the whole deal over the phone, just came in to sign the paperwork and pick it up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Retrax |*| Bushwackers |*| American Racing Prism |*| 305/55/20 TerraGrapplers |*| Interior LEDs |*| Painted Side Steps |*| Hitch Flag |*| Westin Bull |*| PIAA 40's |*| PRG lift |*| Front Tint |*| AFE Stage II |*| B&B Exhaust

I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it

|

And no, my screen name does not mean do cop harm its doc o pharm
Lee

post #34 of 40 Old 10-16-2005, 10:00 AM Thread Starter
ncparamedic
Shift_lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by docopharm
Sorry to hear that! Since you're relatively close to me...you might check with Michael Jordan Nissan in Durham. I bought mine there and the salesman (Internet manager) I worked with was great - Vincent Elliot. I did the whole deal over the phone, just came in to sign the paperwork and pick it up.
I might have to do that. I know things happen for a reason but man this just makes me angry. If he couldnt work the deal because of the money on my 350z or something he could just tell me but to say nothing and then not return my calls is just not right. I wish he would just man up and tell me the truth.. 8O

Why is there enough religion to incite war, but not enough religion to instill tolerance?
post #35 of 40 Old 10-16-2005, 10:04 AM
midnightcustoms
Shift_lurker

I like CC over KC cause kids.Wife goes to work at 4:00 so I have the 3 kids all night so they have plenty of room in the CC.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	im000917_617.jpg
Views:	667
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	5660  
post #36 of 40 Old 10-16-2005, 10:09 AM
Blue_Water_Rush
SHIFT_Audio/Video_Moderator
Shift_Obsessed

I needed the extra bed space so I opted for the King. At least the back seat is better than those worthless flip down boards in my old Toyota. Both king & crew are awesome, so there really is no controversy. IT'S STILL A TITAN!!! Rock on!!!

05 LE KC 4x4 / Deep Water Blue / Off Road / Big Tow / Leather Seats
EXTERIOR: UnderCover Bed Lid/Chrome Door Accents, Gas Door & Tailgate Bib/Dunder Spider Web Grill/CCFL Halo Headlights with Morimoto H1 Projectors > 6000k HID Low Beams, Samsung 2835 LED High Beam & Cree 50W LED Fogs (Foglight Switch Mod)/Volant LED Tail lights/LED 3rd Brake Light/LED All Int. & Ext. Lights/20% Front Window Tint/135db Air Horn
PERFORMANCE: Volant CAI/JBA Long Tube Headers, Custom Magnaflow Cajun B-Pipes, JBA Evol Exhaust/AT Grounding Kit/Throttle Body Coolant Shutoff/Eco #2 Fuel Enhancer/Uprev Osiris Tuner & Cipher Software/Detroit TruTrac LSD/ProStop Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors
INTERIOR: Pioneer AVH-X5700BHS/JL Audio Amps & 10W7 Subwoofer/Focal K2P Spkrs./Lanzar 1.5 Farad Cap/KnuKoncepts Wiring/Second Skin Audio Full Sound Deadening/iPhone Dash Ram Mount/Laptop-iPad Ram Mount/Hornet 564T Security & Remote Start
SUSPENSION: 6" Procomp Lift/Radflo Coilovers/Deaver 3" Leaf Springs/1" Rear Blocks/Bilstein Rear Shocks/Off-Road Traction Bars/Helo Maxx6 Wheels/35" BFG AT Radial Tires
post #37 of 40 Old 10-16-2005, 11:57 AM
Kingoftheroad
Shift_Obsessed

KC or CC, Titan isn't just a truck, its a lifestyle!!
post #38 of 40 Old 10-16-2005, 02:17 PM
ModlessG
Shift_Enthusiast

King cab here. I wouldnt change it plenty of room for passengers and those doors in back are awsome folding all the way back. Off road package gives the truck a tough look.
post #39 of 40 Old 10-16-2005, 05:18 PM
TITAN57
Shift_Obsessed

Crew Cab is the reason I have a pickup. If not available I
would have a SUV.

2004 4x2 SE Crew Cab Big Tow
post #40 of 40 Old 10-16-2005, 07:26 PM
Kopperking
Shift_Obsessed

I need the Bed size.
If the Club Cab had the same size bed, I'd prefer the CC.
The "Stubby" bed of the CC kinda makes it look like a F--- Exploder!!!

-Sean
'04 Copper KC LE 4x2 B/T O/R

RWHP: 280
RWTQ: 323
Born: 01/04 Adopted: 03/26/04

My Yahoo Groups:

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode