Nissan Titan Forum banner

new guy from conneticut

1K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  amtitan808 
#1 ·
hey whats up org im luis just pick up my first titan will be getting it on tuesday but i figure ill get a early jump and hop on a form..its a 2004 se and man must i say iam impress with nissan it was my first time test driving one even touching one when i started that bad boy the rumble of that big v8 nissan motor was enough that it had me sold on it already i mean i always been a nissan guy i have a 240 and a maxima but then the first time i touch that petal the response it had was a good god dam moment nothing i ever felt rear tire spent on me not once but a couple times upon me taking of from stoping and going etc...had me kinda nervous but i got over it i took that big hog on the hwy and dam I'm sorry but this ***** got balls yeah yeah i know its only a 04 but im super impress an excited cant wait to have it parked in my drive way im done here for now i hope i can meet some cool pepps in my area and attend any meets so hmu if anything :feuerkopf2-big

See less See more
#10 ·
Glad to have you here. Please read the rules for our site, especially #3. The rules are the first thread in this section, right above your thread.

#14 ·
Welcome to the Club...rare but nice color. Enjoy modding...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.