Nissan Titan Forum banner

WANTED- foglights for 05 Titan

1K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  jerseyparts 
#1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get stock foglights?

#6 ·
I believe the code is clubtitan. The question about auto headlights is because the kit comes with a new turn signal stalk to control the fogs. They need to know what stalk you need.

#9 ·
Coop1 said:
Hey jersey do you have online instructions so I can look at them? If I do not have autolights am I going to have to change the stalk and then how hard is it to do? Thanks.
Yes you will have to change the stalk, how else you gonna turn on your new fog lights??? You don't need online instructions, it is very easy!!!! You simply remove 3 screws I believe and unsnap the plastic shroud around the steering wheel. (between the steering wheel and dash) You then have access to the stalk, and it simply plugs in and out.

#10 ·
Adding OEM fogs

Like Bixll said,
It's one the simplest things to do.
Your truck should already be prewired so just put the fogs in, screw then down and connect the male-female connectors together.
The wiper stalks comes out without a fight and you put the new one in.

It shouldn't take you more that 60 minutes to do this mod. I had my wife and step daughter help me out... they put the fogs in while I replaced the stalk... it took us 25 minutes all together.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.