Nissan Titan Forum banner

Changed Rear Differential Cover

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  baja220 
#1 ·
I have an 04 and changed out the rear differential cober this weekend. I have done a little towing over the 1st year of having this truck. Most of the time i was just towing a tent trailer with a quad in the back, but once i towed a travel trailer that was around 3500 empty. The oil that came out was pretty grusome. It was dark grey in color and smelled. The gears all looked ok though. Replaced with 75-140 mobil 1. My question is, the new 05 cover does not come with a bracket for the emergency brake cable. Can i get some help as to what others have done, or what Nissan does on the 05 with the E-Brake cable?

#2 ·
I got mine from yournissanparts and it came with a bracket. You may wanna check with Brian. He should be able to get ya one.

#4 ·
Ya know what?? I was wrong :oops: :oops: I didn't get it from Brian @ yournissanparts, I got it from COLORCHANGE. Either one should be able to get it for ya tho.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.