Nissan Titan Forum banner

Few New Mods (pic)

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Psychlone 
#1 ·
I Got A K&n Air Charger Intake (thanks Markislive) And I Got 4300 Hids Hard To Get A Good Picture Of Them And I Also Have A Scan Gauge Ii On The Way It Should Be Here Some Time This Year Hopfuly I Order It Like 2 Weeks Ago. Now I Dont Know What My Next Mods Could Be

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
yeah scan gauge just arrived in the mail :)

#4 ·
i want a CAI bad...

but may i make a suggestion for you

for your next mod get a better digital camera

one that can make pics bigger, say at least 4.0 mega pixel

#5 ·
i just bought one it is a 8.1mp but for some reason i can not upload them on here and on tt, but i can myspace idk, it says upload failed when i try to so i have to upload them on myspace then copy the url then i can post them on here that is why they are so small it sucks

#6 ·
white_titan said:
i just bought one it is a 8.1mp but for some reason i can not upload them on here and on tt, but i can myspace idk, it says upload failed when i try to so i have to upload them on myspace then copy the url then i can post them on here that is why they are so small it sucks
Uploas failed because the picture was too large, simply resize them and click the box that states allow for enlargment.........

#7 ·
hey

ok thanks BuenasNalgas how are these better

Attachments

#9 ·
Contra said:
i want a CAI bad...
I just installed the S&B yesterday and it is wicked! Love that sound!

#10 · (Edited)
@White: I've never seen that kind of CAI. Install looks like it was pretty easy and you did a great job!

One question: Since I've not seen a CAI like that, is what I'm seeing in those pix the entire thing or does it indeed seal against something?
It looks like the filter is completely exposed to the elements and heat...the tube doesn't seal against the side of the box and there's no front or lid on the box to channel cool air from the fender well instead of pulling hot engine bay air...hmmm....

Anyway, congrats on the mods! Good job and keep it going!!! (the mod bug bites HARD!)

Psychlone

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.