Nissan Titan Forum banner

Kicker 40CS654 for the doors

5K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  jay185 
#1 ·
I am looking to replace the factory door speaker in the rear and front and found these at Best Buy. Has anyone had any experience with these speakers? Right now I have the factory head unit but will probably replace it in the near future. The dash tweeters have already gone out and these will soon follow.

#3 ·
I don't have these but they get really good reviews on Amazon for the price. On mine the factory ones still sound quite good but will keep these Kickers in mind. What kind of head unit are you looking to replace the factory one with?
In the reviews in mentions a small amp addition will make these really sound good.

#4 ·
I actually went ahead and ordered a pair of the PPI's off ebay. I figured for like $65 shipped it was worth it. I love the stock speakers but they are going out. I also ordered their tweeters to replace the dash tweeters. Hoping to get them installed next week. From what I hear it shouldn't be that bad to replace the doors.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.