Nissan Titan Forum banner

Cross Roads NISSAN Sanford,N.C.

30K views 30 replies 6 participants last post by  sht06 
#1 ·
Best thing that happened to Central Carolina Nissan is the buy out by Cross Roads Nissan. By far much more customer friendly and I didn't buy my T from them. All my service is done here. Don't let the older bldg. fool you. They do great work here. They will do the 2* adv. Talk to Justin about price. ask for Anthony as tech. he dose all my serv. But I always call in advance to set apt.

#2 ·
Thanks, man. This is good to know. We are moving to the Sanford area from Virginia in June.

#6 ·
Been quite some time since I've had time to post up for these guys. Any one that dosen't have a dealership you feel comfortable with and your in the area needs to expereience the difference. The master tech here is the best in the bizz. Service writters to match and not to forget the service Manager which is also a pleasure to deal with. I guess you could say they know the meaning of southern hospitality. No joke I would never let anyone else under my hood. Past service was as outstanding as the first time I lucked up and discovered this type of treatment. As for the other two stealerships in a 30 mile radius of these guys I would say you have been forewarnd.

#10 · (Edited)
That's right moved to state of the art new facility across from Super Wally. Still same great staff just new better location.I'm having my whole synthetic fluid change done on my 06 OFF ROAD 4x4, to include the trans and radiator service. Just clocked 65,000 every thing is looking great. To much hype about the trans service this will be my second so far so good. BG fluids seem to like my Titan. If your in this area give these guys a shot at your bizz never heard a bad word about this Dealership's services!!! Never heard a customer complaint while in this Dealership and that's going on 4 years.

#18 ·
I was home for a four day pass from 24-27 Dec. let me say it was great walking in my front door @0630 christmas day! while I was home I had the crew at CRN flush my brake fulid and the next day took kronos' advice and got new tires at discount tire. ( great people and they had me in and out in no time,Thanks kronos for the heads up!) I was back the very next day to CRN to get an alignment..it's funny thought how you don't need the camber bolts when the truck in still under warrenty.
BTW, love the new location.

BTW my marley girl was glad I was home..she got to take a long walk at 0200 off leash.

#20 ·
Nissan rewards program scored free oil service and then after point account got so low,Nissan automaticaly boosts it back up 25$ almost another oil service free.Noticed not alot of feed back on this service department but alot of views.Just curious if these guys are doing right by anyone that's chosen to try them?Always ask for SM Justin and tech Anthony mention the post and they can find some cupons most of time.Only dealership/tech I trust my Titan with!

#21 ·
Just a quick kudos to service dept. Received free oil/filter change. Customer appreciation events are awesome when they save me money. Hope folks in the area are having same results with this dealership. Just curious about other customer experiences.

#22 · (Edited)
Yet another incredible experience with this Dealerships service department. Got my rusting backing plate for my big tow mirror replacement today. Due to it being a interior painted surface that rusted from inside out the SUPER SM replaced it at no labor no parts. No out of pocket made my day! Putting the icing on the cake was also a brand new set of the new style wiper blades replaced installed at no charge as mine were failing within warranty period. I drive over an hour one way to have my bikes serviced due to this similar kind,caring customer service. Nearest bike dealer is only a few minutes away. If I had to drive 2 hours to get the service and attention to my needs or concerns I would with out any hesitation! Never thought the service at a Dealership could be so customer friendly. Kudos again and a big thanks to my Tech that does hands on side of things. Hope anyone in area not getting treated right by some of the other local service departments give these folks a chance at earning your business.

#23 ·
Cross Roads Nissa

I'll have to give them a shout.

I originally bought at Central Carolina; one good experience and one beyond terrible.

Service was the worst and vowed I would build a nuclear warhead and deliver it myself...

Maybe, I'll stop the countdown.

#24 · (Edited)
Jager2704 uses them when he's in country. I assume he's over seas. Kronos1965 drop me a pm and I'll be sure you receive the VIP treatment and call them on their personnel cells to let them know your headed over . Great!! Staff there now a days. Sorry I haven't made any gatherings lately. You know how government work makes timming a bear sometimes. Sure miss your wife's/your cooking.

#25 ·
Yet another phenomenal experience at the dealership I was blessed to discover. Had oil service along with balance and rotation. Mind you this was done as a walk in, new customer satisfaction practice. And as long as you request your technician they will accommodate your request. 60$ out the door, prices are unbeatable for me. The best part was I also scored a nice golf style Nissan stay dry shirt when I was handed my keys from service manager. Thanks again to Justin SM and Anthony Tech. Promoted to shop Foreman congratulations. Folks wasting time and money at any other Dealership can't say they didn't know about this top shelf location. If you want to feel like family each and every visit no brainer go to the pros at Sanford Cross Roads Nissan.;

#27 ·
Another superb experience with my friends at this dealership. The tech was so diligent on a routine oil change that I had to post this. I was informed that my rear seal on my transfer case was starting to leak. So of course I scheduled an appointment to have it replaced. The outstanding service manager quoted me 225$ for the replacement of seal. Unknown to him,Nissan has configured a new seal assembly, which basically replaces the very unusual one seal with 3 seal configuration. An extra 97$. Being the true professionals that they are at this dealership there was no additional cost above quote. Thanks again to the staff that puts costumers first. Hope folks in the area are taking advantage of this highly skilled friendly staff CROSSROADS NISSAN Salford N.C.

#30 ·
That's dissapointing.

#31 ·
Got bad text from my tec. He has moved to a different side of the automotive industry. Only guy to turn wrenches on my Titan since discovering this dealership has to be almost 6 or 7 or 8 years. My memory ain't all that any more. Looks like I'll be selling the titan.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.