Votes: 3 7.5%
  • NORDIC454

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • sumairmaxx

Votes: 9 22.5%

VOTE ON - February 2012 Ride Of The Month

10K views 28 replies 11 participants last post by  sumairmaxx 
#1 ·
Once Again Thanks For All These Great Submissions, I Have No Clue Who I'm Voting For Right Now, You All Are ROTM Worthy Without A Doubt!!!!

flipcrab85

tsunamilogan05

TEX TTN

sirdukedh

NORDIC454

sumairmaxx

See less See more
#9 ·
wuz up guys been a while since I visit ....

I usually go for the lifted T but for some reason sumairmaxx T call my attention...

good luck, hopefully once I get my truck back i can take some new pictures

#10 ·
aww......snaps. dova has come out of hibernation. yeah there is something about it I really like too. would like to see more votes on this month. should be a good one.

#13 ·
some day ill get a nice pic of my tit and get on here. i dont have any of it lately. good luck tho guys

#14 ·
All good looking rigs...decisions decisions!!! Ok I voted....

#21 ·
i think a calender is a good idea, either with each month's win, or have a calender specific voting. or maybe even a compilation calender of multiple rides, just everyone submit photos by a certain time and date, and and those photographs would be placed into a calender....

#17 ·
DANG!!! didn't realize i had that many votes lol. Thanks to everyone that's voting. My truck looks a little different now. I'm modding constantly and changing something lol.

#27 ·
I want to thank all of you for making this the most successful TOTM thread, we had 6 of you submit your photo's and man you ALL HAVE GREAT LOOKING TRUCKS that are TOTM WORTHY!!!!

I was going to be happy with getting 30 people to cast their votes but you all exceeded that with a solid 40 votes so thank you to everyone that voted, this was a very close race right down to the wire.

I do like the idea of a Calender or Trophy's but there is always an expense to all of this.......any ideas?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.