Nissan Titan Forum banner

Second Annual SE Meet!?!?

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Mad Titan 
#1 ·
So, I've had a few people who enjoyed our Atlanta (Dave & Busters) meet last January ask me if I am planning on arranging another.

Well, I think it's a pretty good idea, since we have sooooo many local Titans, and plenty of folks close enough in the surrounding states.

So, what say you? Let's have a meet in January here in Atlanta.

Let me know guys!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
RedTitanLE said:
Damn, I would drive down for a SE meet, but not in January. Do you guys hold them at any other time of the year?
Hell, we could. Last year we put this together for Atl folks, then we started getting others (Florida, SC, Tennessee).

We could hold it a month or two later I suppose. Although it will be plenty warm here by then.

Let's just see what interest we have. If folks like you from farther away are interested, we can plan for a better time for everyone.

#4 ·
According to the date we set for this...I should be able to attend. This would be my first meet! ATL is not that far for me and my sister lives in the woodstock area and my friend I have known since we were babies lives like right across the road from Six Flags....haha free place to stay.

#5 ·
stonewall said:
According to the date we set for this...I should be able to attend. This would be my first meet! ATL is not that far for me and my sister lives in the woodstock area and my friend I have known since we were babies lives like right across the road from Six Flags....haha free place to stay.
Nice, me and a few other members live one exit (575) north of Woodstock. Can you say, afterparty? lol

#6 ·
Josh,
Count me in. I was bummed that I missed the last meet at Dave & Buster's.

#7 ·
I'd come to a meet anytime, but I vote for March or April. I HATE COLD WEATHER!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.