'05 Titan in Florida Panhandle - Nissan Titan Forum

post #1 of 2 Old 03-15-2017, 01:21 PM Thread Starter
Thee K.B.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
'05 Titan in Florida Panhandle

Hey guys! I've had "The Tiii-tan" (as my pops called it) ever since he passed in June of '10. Somewhere around 35k when he left it to me. He was awesome. Made sure he had life insurance on it so all but around 2k was left to pay on it. Bitter sweet blessings. And something to think about for all u husbands and dads on here.

Most miles were from him crawling around in the river swamps near apalachicola river and back in the woods around our house. I also taxi'd him around to dr's appointments the last 2 years or so and that was a 100 mile round trip. I put the next 60k on it pulling the band trailer around along the coast playing beach shows with a Trop-Rock cover and original band. Good times. I also put A Lot of rough mud and limestone miles on it going in and out of different hunting stands/blinds in the woods and along the river swamp area. Hit a tree about two years ago doin some dirt roads and drankage and am finally upgrading bumper to a fab 4 ranch hand style. Updating interior and more exterior over time as well.Time to start treating her right again. He's got about 90k miles on him now which is crazy low I know for a 12 yo truck. No real problems other than repairs on right axle and exterior from tree. Radiator fan isn't working and I need to take a look at that as soon as it's out of body shop. Not bad for someone that babied it only 50% of the time.
Welp...that's my story and I'm stickin to it.

Apologies for such a long intro. Just thought I'd get all that out of the way. Thanks for havin' me!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 03-16-2017, 04:57 AM
Carid
Shift_Enthusiast

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Welcome on board and thanks for your great intro! Pictures of your truck are always good when a new person joins us. Forum like this is the best way to make new friends and learn something new about a passion that runs deep. Hope you stick around and find it useful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nissan Titan
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 |
|
|
|
|

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode