Nissan Titan Forum banner

pioneer z2

2K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  tech12volt 
#1 ·
well my pioneer rep showed uo today with new literature.

The z2 will be out in march and other than graphics changes no real changes.

The avic d3 will play dvds. now.

The new lower end units have an aux port on the front and all have a remote you bound to lose.

#2 ·
I really like how the d3 looks. I know if has fewer features than the z1 or z2 and a smaller screen but I just like the looks of it.....as well as the price tag.. With an msrp of $1K you should be able to pick it up a couple hundred dollars cheaper than that in the stores.. That will probably be my next purchase....

#5 ·
Tech12?? Do you have any pics of the d3? The guys I have been talking to here in Greenville are being real vague about it?

I am looking for a way to not add a DVD player in my center console.

Gonna add the rear flip down as soon as I decide on a way to go.

#7 ·
Thanks!

Gonna do that right now.
Nothing to do here at work right now.

#8 ·
Reactions: RIDER
#9 ·
Thanks Supa!

Needed that info.

#10 ·
no problemo....

#13 · (Edited)
Avic D1 Question

Hey tech,

Have you ever seen any of the D1 touch screens become very slow. It still works just seems like you have to leave your finger on for a half second longer to get it to activate. Do you know if Pioneer will fix this if I send it in?
Id like to sell it to my buddy, but dont want to give him a bum unit.

How much are you going to carry the D3 for and do you do any business via the mail? Im looking to replace my wifes D1 but dont want to spend the big bucks on the Z2. Just want the ability to do bluetooth and the better ipod interface.

Thanks in advance.

#14 ·
Leba27 said:
Hey tech,

Have you ever seen any of the D1 touch screens become very slow. It still works just seems like you have to leave your finger on for a half second longer to get it to activate. Do you know if Pioneer will fix this if I send it in?
Id like to sell it to my buddy, but dont want to give him a bum unit.

How much are you going to carry the D3 for and do you do any business via the mail? Im looking to replace my wifes D1 but dont want to spend the big bucks on the Z2. Just want the ability to do bluetooth and the better ipod interface.

Thanks in advance.
try resetting the unit. And yes ill be selling the d3 but you can probably get it cheaper on the net. my dealer cost on is 785 so ill probably sell it for about 875 to 900 shipped and you can usually find it cheaper than what i pay for it and i can figure out how that is possible.

#15 ·
yeah, Ive tried resetting it but it gets the same result.

The net is definitely cheap, but I would much rather buy from a dealer. Dont really trust those internet retailers. Especially when they sell them so cheaply. Where is your shop located? I will be driving across country in March, maybe Ill stop by and get one then.

#16 ·
Leba27 said:
yeah, Ive tried resetting it but it gets the same result.

The net is definitely cheap, but I would much rather buy from a dealer. Dont really trust those internet retailers. Especially when they sell them so cheaply. Where is your shop located? I will be driving across country in March, maybe Ill stop by and get one then.
i am in south ga. its no big deal i can ship you one. dont mind at all. d1s were sols all the way up to last year. so you should have no probelm getting it fixed.If you need a reciept please let em know if i can help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.