scr38
Administrator
Shift_Obsessed

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by s6jnieto View Post
I don't know which one #22 is. All my fuses are either marked with a 10 or 15. I saw one that said interior lights, but the fuse was not split. My headlights, and all exterior lights work fine. The light where my speedomoter and all gauges are also works fine. I thought it was a split fuse, but maybe it is the BCM. Does anyone know how much I am looking at spending if I take it to the dealer?
Swap fuse #22 with one of the spares to be sure it is good.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Fuse Block Inside.JPG
Views:	1144
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	44499  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 16 Old 06-11-2009, 06:09 PM Thread Starter
s6jnieto
Shift_lurker

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It worked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scr38 View Post
Swap fuse #22 with one of the spares to be sure it is good.
It worked! Thank you! The dome is now operational...... The lights on the bottom of all four of the doors still won't come on wheather the door is open or closed. Does a different fuse go to those? Also, my rear drivers side door doesn't open from the inside of the truck cab, but does open from the outside.... Any clue on that? I tried flipping the child safety switch, but it didn't do any good.

Again, thanks for your help. These forums do come in handy.
post #13 of 16 Old 06-11-2009, 06:33 PM
scr38
Administrator
Shift_Obsessed

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
All those lights are on the same fuse, and on the same BCM circuit. Your problem is either with the bulbs or wiring going to those lights.
Either the child lock isn't releasing or the linkage from the inside handle to the lock assembly is disengaged.
Either way you will have to remove the door panel to find the problem.

post #14 of 16 Old 06-11-2009, 06:37 PM
sht06
Shift_Enthusiast

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
It worked! Thank you! The dome is now operational...... The lights on the bottom of all four of the doors still won't come on wheather the door is open or closed. Does a different fuse go to those? Also, my rear drivers side door doesn't open from the inside of the truck cab, but does open from the outside.... Any clue on that? I tried flipping the child safety switch, but it didn't do any good.

Again, thanks for your help. These forums do come in handy.
Mine did it once after dealer worked on it. They didn't hook the interior cable to the handle.Mine would also open from outside but not inside.Another dealership pulled door panel off installed the cable to inside handle no problem.Took them about 15 min from start to finish. Hope this helps?
post #15 of 16 Old 06-12-2009, 02:11 AM Thread Starter
s6jnieto
Shift_lurker

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
More repairs...

Thanks for the info. If I can figure out how to (without breaking everything), I will pull the panel off tomorrow and check it out. I ordered some OEM front exhaust manifolds today. I need to replace both driver and passengers sides. Does anyone know where a tutoral, or written out directions to go about this repair are located? I tried to get a chilton for the Titan from my local Kragen auto parts store, but they don't carry them, and can't even order them. Do they make the chilton or something simialar for the Titan???
post #16 of 16 Old 06-13-2009, 10:51 AM
04titanss
Shift_Obsessed

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Thanks for the info. If I can figure out how to (without breaking everything), I will pull the panel off tomorrow and check it out. I ordered some OEM front exhaust manifolds today. I need to replace both driver and passengers sides. Does anyone know where a tutoral, or written out directions to go about this repair are located? I tried to get a chilton for the Titan from my local Kragen auto parts store, but they don't carry them, and can't even order them. Do they make the chilton or something simialar for the Titan???

Here you go: http://www.nicoclub.com/FSM/titan/

2004 XE KC Performance Mods: UNDER GROUND
Quickest UNTUNED Titan 13.900 @ 96.67mph
N/A Tuned Non Cammed 13.180@102.31

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode