How To - Wire your foglights to come on with your parking.. - Page 12 - Nissan Titan Forum

post #111 of 120 Old 04-09-2007, 11:55 PM
columbo
Shift_lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by misery-tom
lmao chief,

if anyone that wants the jumper but isnt going to the meet just pm me with your mailing address and ill mail it to ya

I would Like The Jumper Tom, If its Not to Much trouble To send Me.
You Can Send It cod...john golobo @2955 Ivy hill dr commerce mi.48382
cell ph.248-249-0462
Thanks a bunch... I always wanted to use That Idear

Last edited by columbo; 04-10-2007 at 12:00 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #112 of 120 Old 04-10-2007, 11:19 AM
baseballfanz
SHIFT_Mr. Quick Answers
Shift_Obsessed

Send a message via AIM to baseballfanz Send a message via MSN to baseballfanz Send a message via Yahoo to baseballfanz
Quote:
Originally Posted by columbo
I would Like The Jumper Tom, If its Not to Much trouble To send Me.
You Can Send It cod...john golobo @2955 Ivy hill dr commerce mi.48382
cell ph.248-249-0462
Thanks a bunch... I always wanted to use That Idear
Misery-Tom is no longer around, heck he don't even have his Titan anymore.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Truetrac 305.5 WHP 370.4 ft/lbs tq.

post #113 of 120 Old 04-10-2007, 03:36 PM
adanac
Shift_lurker

I have the daytime runing lights on my truck. How would I go about so that my fogs come on instead of the DTR? I know it can't be that hard. I would thing that if I run the wire that supplies power to my DTR and send it to my fogs, that would do the trick.

I know that the fogs will come on at lower intensity, same as the hight beams but that's not too important. Also, the fogs will come on fully when my normal lights are on cause the DTR is shut off when normal lights are on.

Has anyone done this mod. It would be an interesting one to do. Just need to figure out what wires to use.

04\' Gold SE KC 4X4
Captain seats, Big Tow, Off Road package, Utility Bed, Fog Lights, OEM Bug Shield, Tube Steps, Remote Start, Sylvania Silverstar Ultras

post #114 of 120 Old 05-29-2007, 01:55 PM
meNUKEguy
Shift_lurker

Question, Just joined Club Titan, Have a 2007 thats 4 weeks old. I think I might have missed something. Is all that is needed to do this is a jumper wire and 2 fuses?
Thanks in advance,
Nuke
post #115 of 120 Old 05-29-2007, 02:43 PM
07sMoKeTiTaN
Shift_Enthusiast

Send a message via Yahoo to 07sMoKeTiTaN
hey meNUKEguy... Yup just grab a small wire...speaker wire will do if it is a low gage. Take the fog light fuse out and blow it..if you are unsure how to blow it safely then take a small drill bit just enough to break the pin inside the fuse. You do not have to solder the wire together if you don't know how just be sure the wire is snug on each end.

Gets some pics up I want to see the truck.

You gonna make it to the meet in Jersey? Im in Hanover Pa so Im taking the wife down.

2007 Titan Crew Cab Le: Smoke with Graphite Leather:::Chrome Package:::Halo Projector Head Lights:::Matching Tail Lights:::Lund Bug Shield:::Lund In Channel Rain Gaurds:::Chrome Billet Grille Inserts:::Chrome Fog Light Bezels:::XM Radio:::AEM Brute Force Intake:::Molded Carbon Fiber Interior Kit:::Custom Made J-WOODS box with 12" Sony Exp's with 1200watt Sony Exp amp:::Helix Power Tower Plus Throttle Body Spacer:::
post #116 of 120 Old 04-15-2008, 04:38 PM
AgTitan06
Shift_Obsessed

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Just a warning for everyone who has done this mod...

If you do this mod, your running lights/taillights on a trailer will not work! Since this mod is tied to the taillights fuse #37, it somehow causes the taillights on a trailer hooked up to the 7-pin harness to not work. Everything else will work (brakes, turn signals, etc), but your running lights will not work.

UPREV TUNED

|

post #117 of 120 Old 04-15-2008, 04:40 PM
AgTitan06
Shift_Obsessed

If you do this mod, your running lights/taillights on a trailer will not work! Since this mod is tied to the taillights fuse #37, it somehow causes the taillights on a trailer hooked up to the 7-pin harness to not work. Everything else will work (brakes, turn signals, etc), but your running lights will not work.

UPREV TUNED

|

post #118 of 120 Old 04-15-2008, 04:45 PM
AgTitan06
Shift_Obsessed

What the heck, why aren't my posts showing up.

UPREV TUNED

|

post #119 of 120 Old 07-24-2009, 11:23 PM
jasandalb
Shift_lurker

so...does anyone know where I can get one of this wiring harnesses? I would like to do this.
post #120 of 120 Old 07-25-2009, 09:13 PM
jasandalb
Shift_lurker

same here........I can not see my posts

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode