Nissan Titan Forum banner

LED 3RD brake light! New design, lights full bed up and more!

19K views 73 replies 31 participants last post by  JasonB 
#1 ·
See less See more
#5 ·
Those are nice. Mine only have 3 white led's on each side and the rest red. They don't light up very much at all...

#6 ·
supadupaj said:
Those are nice. Mine only have 3 white led's on each side and the rest red. They don't light up very much at all...
Yours sure did look good in person last wekend:)

#9 ·
You know on the stock light only the part facing the rear is red, and the rest is covered by a bodycolored case. With the LED does that body colored case still get used?

And is there any other way to route that wire so its hidden?

#12 ·
supadupaj said:
Jason remeber mine at the meet? The one i have is the one Burtmans sells. instead of a large red center it is mostly white with a narrow bit of red. the larger white area lights up the bed a lot better.

#13 ·
TitanLE said:
You know on the stock light only the part facing the rear is red, and the rest is covered by a bodycolored case. With the LED does that body colored case still get used?

And is there any other way to route that wire so its hidden?
Don't know what that wire is for on that Titan but no wire will be expose on the LEDs 3rd brake light. Everything is like stock, plug and play and is hidden inside.

#14 ·
baseballfanz said:
Don't know what that wire is for on that Titan but no wire will be expose on the LEDs 3rd brake light. Everything is like stock, plug and play and is hidden inside.
Oh ok. Any input about the casing? Or do you have a top view of the light bar?

#16 ·
I been looking at this since they went on preorder Im getting one this time & that wire goes up to a Antt. on the roof you can see it.

#18 ·
So by the looks of it only 6 LED's light up red for the brake light and the rest are all for the cargo bed light?

#20 ·
Wiskers said:
So by the looks of it only 6 LED's light up red for the brake light and the rest are all for the cargo bed light?
Not for the one we sell. It's the opposite.

Detailed write-up:

http://www.burtmanindustries.com/zoomprod.php?id=ttnc_led_3rd

Read the write-up above to see what makes this unit so special. The white leds are mounted in a housing that projects the light similiar to an actual headlight. These will light up the bed all the way to back, and even over the bed rails!

#21 ·
JasonB said:
Not for the one we sell. It's the opposite.

Looks like only 6 LED's light up in red to me.

#22 ·
so the one burtman sells had 6 white led and the rest are red? Those 6 are enuff to light up the whole bed and more?

#26 ·
Got my 're-designed' 3rd brake light a couple weeks ago...installed and looks great. The 6 brake LED's in the middle are more than enough, and the white light is amazing in lighting up the entire bed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.