Nissan Titan Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

January 2012 TOTM Submission Thread

4K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  flipcrab85 
#1 ·
Today until January 20th, the contest will be open for submissions. You must post your pictures in this thread to enter. You may only post your own Titan. Previous winners may re-submit, however they cannot use the same pictures. Better yet, read the rules of the ROTM contest first.

From January 21 - 31 a poll will be added containing the entered submissions. All members are asked to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the January 2012 winner!

The prize:

The January 2012 Truck of the Month Winner will be featured on the homepage during the month of February 2012.

Let's see whatcha got! Who wants to be the first TOTM of 2012???

#2 ·
Well nothing really done visually to her but since no one else has put it in yet I guess I will go ahead. Sure is a pretty truck though. Hopefully the attachment works. Will get some more pictures of it debadged later on.

Attachments

#3 ·

2006 SE
MODS:
Suspension: 8" CST, Radflos w/res, CST End Links, PRG UCAs, Traction Bars, PRG Drive Shaft Spacer, C-30 Deavers, PRG 3" Blocks, Rear Bilsteins

Performance: JBA Exhaust, S&B, 2* Advance

Exterior: T-Rex 2 Piece Billet With Hella Lights Behind, Color Matched Painted Handles, Color Matched Painted Bib, Color Matched Painted Mirror Caps, DDM 55W and 35W HIDs, AMP Power Steps, PE Electric Bed Cover, Bed Rug Full Bed Liner

Rims and Tires: Powder Coated OR Wheels, 37" Toyo M/T Tires

OEM Stuff Added: 2008 Bumper Caps, 2008 Headlights, Tow Mirrors, OEM OR Skid Plate, Tow Hooks, Hitch, Bed Step, Fog Lights

#4 ·
My Truck!

I like it ,But I know there's some real good ones out there. Let's see 'em.:feuerkopf2-big:

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.