Nissan Titan Forum banner

2wd 4-lo

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Canadian Miner 
#1 ·
Ok. So my 4-lo light comes on from time to time. Problem is I don't have a 4wd truck. Has thus happened to anyone? Truck has 99k and has been doing it for years. :nerd:

#4 ·
I have only heard of this happening on 4X4. It is usually the ATP sensor , but you don't have one. Sorry, no good advice for ya.

#6 ·
Can anyone help me ? I just put new hub assemblies in the front of my 04 titan 4x4. And broke the wires on one side. Well i put them back together after seeing my abs and b-lsd lights on and my 4wd didn't work. Nothing happened but after driving it about 50 miles the lights went off and all was good until brush ripped the driver side wires apart and i spliced then too and haven't drivin it far. but i know if the wires are hooked up right it will go to normal and all work properly after driving. Im wondering if there is a way to do a quick reset on that so i can make sure the wires are hooked up right because there not the same colors as the other side of course. Any help or sujestions would be greatly appreciated.

04 5.6L titan 4" lift 36x13r18's some engine tune ups ?. Current 108,031 miles

#7 ·
I'd recommend buying a new sensor assembly or this will likely keep happening and leave you stuck. Also the splices are going to add resistance to the circuit which will lead to other faults.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.