Nissan Titan Forum banner

Coilover for ProComp 6" lift

13K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  54warrior 
#1 ·
Hello guys.
I've got 2007 titan with about 60k millage, I'm a second owner, with Explorer ProComp 6" Suspension System with Stage II Front Coil Over upgrade and Rear MX-6 shocks, this winter one of the front coilover's leaked because of low temperature about -39C, so i need a replacement for both of them. I found some variants they are
1)Fox Nissan Titan Front Coilover Shocks
2)Sway-A-Way Nissan Titan Coilover
3)Icon Nissan Titan Extended Travel Front Coil-over Shock Kit
4)Again ProComp Mx 2.75 coilovers (it is a some kind of variant if others can't be installed)
Another problem is that I live in Russia, so I can't just go and fit any of this kits. So I need ansewer's only from owners.
By the way I've got stocks UCA's
Sorry for my English.

#3 ·
The SAW's are probably the most durable of those. The Icon's will require new UCA's, but will probably give you a more plush ride. Any coilover that says extended travel will require new UCA's and give you the extra droop travel. Haven't heard of many running Fox. Another coilover to check is Radflo. They are considered by many to be the smoothest ride and considering it's an offroad shock, they are quite durable too.

#5 ·
Greg is PRG. The noise from SAWs or Radflo's usually is from low no2 pressure in shock. Can't go wrong with SAW's. I believe you can get some PRG products like the SAW's from performancelifts.com.

#7 ·
Yeah they should work just fine. Again though, these appear to have more droop travel, almost like an extended travel. So PRG UCA might be a good idea in near future. I think you'd be ok with just the coil overs for now as long as you don't do any serious off roading.

#8 ·
Any coilovers you choose for a 6 inch lift are gonna run 1000.00 plus, I believe the pro comp shocks are non adjustable and run 7-800.00. You can try greg at prg he may have some used ones around. I have the radflos and now that the low pressure problem has been fixed, no thumps and a much better ride.

http://www.prgproducts.com/shop/category/titan/front_shocks/

#9 ·
I endorse the SAW coils from PRG. I got mine on special a few years ago for $900.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.