Nissan Titan Forum banner

Tustin Nissan

4K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  joeincalif 
#1 ·
Took my truck here for an oil change, paid a little over $120, turns out when my boyfriend changed my oil, he said it looked like they put water in it... Nice! Never again.

#3 ·
First.. I ask for the best oil because I want to take care of my truck, and after 3500 miles and the oil already out of the truck I think they would have laughed at me if I tried to take it back. And yes, in SoCal that amount of oil at a dealership can cost that, if you live here you know.... Or they took advantage of me. But since then my boyfriend does most of the work on it.

#4 ·
Synthetic oils can seem pretty "thin", some brands in particular; Mobile 1 Extended Life comes to mind.

#5 ·
oil change

I pick up my 2015 Titan today. I bought a 2012 Armada in 2012 from Pedder Nissan in Hemet. I always get coupons in the mail and on e-mail for oil changes from $19.99 to $29.99.
If you asked for the BEST oil they probably gave you synthetic and that at a dealer is expensive. Look at your bill and see if that is all they did. If they did something else you didn't authorize and charged you for it you can get your m money back.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.