Bad vibration problem - Page 2 - Nissan Titan Forum

post #11 of 13 Old 05-07-2012, 09:31 PM
p.knight
Shift_lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I noticed you have the drilled and slotted rotors do you get any vibrations between 20 and 25 mile an hour when you apply the brakes?
Not sure why mine is doing this!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 13 Old 11-07-2012, 05:54 PM
TitanUpE3
Shift_lurker

I have a similar problem, except mine is when I'm at a complete stop. It vibrates real bad unless im parked or in neutral. The vibrations get worse if I turn the wheel at all during a stop. We might have the same thing going on.

I had a problem with my lockers when trying to take it off 4 lo after riding some trails

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #13 of 13 Old 04-26-2015, 01:37 AM
Kingpin titan 04
Shift_lurker

Ok man I've just encountered the same problem on my 04 2wd and it is in fact the tranny my radiator busted leaking all my **** into the tranny actually happened in my garage I seen a huge two gallon puddle of tranny fluid which the fluid from the radiator pushed the tranny fluid out the over flow long story short a couple grand later and four flushes got everything out and now two months later which I was advised my happen my truck started shaking at a left turn horribly bad like those bumps on the highway but worse and stopped then it went away next day again it worse now I've parked it and going to tow it back to the ammco tranny shop but DO NOT TAKE IT TO THE DEALER they will lie and they will not fix it the radiator is not on a warranty I beleive bc of this but the 04 not many recalls for us.
The best thing man have it flushed the coolant is highly corrosive to the valve body in the tranny and I've looked at every possible thing to not have to deal with my transmission but I'm telling u now u need to stop driving and get it fixed before your left with a truck or new tranny.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode