Nissan Titan Forum banner

best accessories

2K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  Warrior071 
#1 ·
I am looking for accessories for my hubby's truck for Christmas. Where would be the best place to purchase any type of accessory? He mentioned something of a dashboard mat, maybe a bug deflector or really anything would please him but I am at a loss. Any suggestions?

Thanks
AYC

#4 ·
Well - that's a pretty broad question ! What's he into - speed, comfort, electronics/stereo ?? What truck does he own & what mods are already on it ?

#8 ·
200 more and you can have the UpRev..... He would be forever in your debt...again. LOL

#9 ·
Hmmmmm, you could get him an S&B intake, Magnaflow muffler, and a 2 degree timing advance for <~$400.

#10 ·
no no no, if you have a laptop... get 210 more bucks together and get him uprev tuned. He will forever be in debt to you for it, and it will possibly be the best gift ever given to him... ever. After you give it to him, get him on the site and we will tell him how to use it :D The price is 710 including standard shipping.

#11 ·
suddenurge said:
Hmmmmm, you could get him an S&B intake, Magnaflow muffler, and a 2 degree timing advance for <~$400.
I'd second that ........

#15 ·
What a nice wife!

There is also a smoking deal on JBA headers and/or exhaust.

If he is like me getting me anything for my truck would bring you closer to my heart! :D Just kidding... kinda. LOL

Again Jason can get you anything if it's made! Merry early Christmas!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.