Nissan Titan Forum banner

Transmission

4K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  jager2704 
#1 ·
Got a 2006 titan SE with 53,000 mi. on it. Had a warranty of 100,000 mi or 5 year plan (the 5 year came first). The oil cooler line slpit and the tranny lost all fluid; no longer operational. The dealer ship quoted $4,500 for a new unit. Sorry for Nissan, a Toyota dealership quoted a cheaper price so now the truck is being flat bedded over now!

#3 ·
Lucked Out

Went for a yearly state saftey inspection yesterday, everything was in good shape, but the tech noticed that a trans hose was pouris, he informed that he had ordered the part and will notify me when it comes in, and he then said, " oh yeah, its under warrenty", so I feel that I lucked out and didn't have any problems with the T.:thumbsup-big:

#4 ·
Parts In

I got a call from the dealer today that the needed parts are in and made an appointment for the installation of the new parts. Took them 2 days to get it in. I have nooo complaints.
Thanks to the crew at Alexander Nissan in Pennsdale, Pa.:thumbsup-big:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.