Nissan Titan Forum banner

Subwooder box For my CC Titan

4K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  MoPro4x 
#1 ·
Well.....I decided to go ahead and make a subwoofer box for my crew cab since I finally got a little free time in between projects. It took me about a full day and about $70-80 bucks in materials(I han't realized 3/4" MDF now costs $34 a sheet!). I won't know how it sounds yet since I still need to install my Alpine Navigation unit and run amp wiring. Let me know what you guys think so far? On with the pics....

See less See more
#11 ·
Yo, that is TIGHT! I would pay good money for a box that looks that good!! hint hint

#13 ·
Thanks..... I will snap some pics of the final install this weekend. I do have some feedback coming throught the speakers. Has anyone else encountered this problem. The only thing I can think of is that I have like 5-6 grounds at the back of the headunit all tied in together at the factory radio ground? I may have to pull the headunit back out and run a separate ground elsewhere. Any suggestions will be greatly appricated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.