Nissan Titan Forum banner

Well Hello!!

3K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Rossi 
#1 ·
Its been awhile! Just popped in to look around and read...see whats new and see how many faces I recognize....so how the hell have you all been? Some of you are probably thinking....who the hell is this! LoL

#2 ·
Good to hear from you - been a long time!

#3 ·
Hey Rossi long time no see, good to have you back

#5 ·
Blast from the past!

Holy Cow-welcome back.

One of the original Titan modders and racers to boot.

And the reason I bought my JBA shorties!

CT has changed...

#6 ·
Nah...haven't had my Titan for quite some time....driving the enemy....2010 5.7 Ram 4X4 Quad cab.....bone stock!! LoL Tried to avoid the forums....gets too expensive when the mod bug gets too ya.

So how fast everyone running N/A now? I still have my drag radials! My poor truck...when I sold her my rear end bearings were so worn out!!! You would lift the rear off the ground and rock the tire back and forth....I assume from launching on drag radials so much.

So whats new.....Cipher still ruling the Titan world?

#10 ·
There isn't as much to post to these days. As stated above CT has changed. With the exception of a couple of "old timers" who have posted above a lot of the "old knowledge" is gone from the forums, if you can drop by now and then I'm sure the new guys can benefit from all you did...back in the day.

#9 ·
Hey Rossi, I remember you, long time-no-see and glad to see you back on CT!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.