Nissan Titan Forum banner

LED Tail lights

22K views 51 replies 27 participants last post by  Indica 
#1 ·
I installed my LED Talis I got from Jason today and they look fantastic. I still prefer the OEM back up lenses, but all in all these look really good. The light tubes on the side lit up at night are very slick looking. As for the tail gate lights, I didn't want to molest my originals for the lens so I think I am going to use a piece of Lexan cut to fit. I'll have some pictures soon.

#4 ·
Looks good, would like to see how it looks with the line of fire lights as well.

#6 ·
I got behind a QX last night, these lights look just like those LEDs except for the light tubes on the sides that look really good.

#8 ·
That's the most intense video ever!

j/k. Those are sweet, and I hope to have a pair after they've been out a while and the price decreases.

#9 ·
Jerm said:
j/k. Those are sweet, and I hope to have a pair after they've been out a while and the price decreases.
Me too...hoping they'll go down just a little. They do look great though!

#10 ·
docopharm said:
Jerm said:
Me too...hoping they'll go down just a little. They do look great though!
me three!!!!

#12 ·
Dangit man if it wasn't for that awkward looking reverse light lense and the price I'd have those on my truck right now! Looks good man, I'm jelous! Now if only someone can come up with a front light fixture that has some unique led lighting and maybe adds some projectors! Sorry I must have forgot to wake up this morning cause I am still dreaming!

#14 ·
the led duznt seem much brighter than stock in that video.

#16 ·
WindsorFox said:
It's not much brighter. I don't think it's intended to be by much.
man I wish it was brighter. oh well.

#17 ·
If it was any brighter they would be a hazard. I got behind a QX56 not long ago at night and it damn near blinded me. Why would you need or want them to be any brighter than "damn near blinding??"

#18 ·
he said it wasn't "much brighter" than stock. now if the armada was "damn near blinding" and that's stock it still meets the legal brightness. I can live with that.

maybe you were too close :)

#24 ·
Well I put in my hom made lenses for the bed lights tonight. After I get the silicone nice and tidy on the outside I'll take some pics in the daylight tomorrow.

#25 ·
take it in the morning if you can so I can put mine in soon. thanks

WindsorFox said:
Well I put in my hom made lenses for the bed lights tonight. After I get the silicone nice and tidy on the outside I'll take some pics in the daylight tomorrow.

#26 ·
windsor, if you can make the leds look good with your bedlight mod im all over it......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.