Nissan Titan Forum banner

Rancho Quick Lift

13K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  titanrider69 
#1 ·
Hey Guys, anybody got pics of a titan 4x4 with the new Rancho Quick Lift system? According to Rancho you can fit 35' inch tires. i am considering cuz its way cheaper! gotta see some pics though, dont want to be the ginnie pig! LOL.

#2 ·
I put the Rancho Quick Lift shocks on. The shocks only lifted the front end about an inch. You will be better off with a spacer lift, and will be easier to put on the truck. I ended getting sway a ways(saws).

#6 ·
Yeah, I know how you feel... I wanted a 6" lift, and 35's, but after my wife saw the gas mileage now, around 11.5mpg, that idea went out the door... It's a leveling kit and 33's for me...haha

#7 ·
What about a spacer ontop of the Quick lift coilovers? Would the upper control arm hit? I would like to add an inch or two to my leveled front. $385 would be easier to pay than $1100 for SAW or FOX. Ideas? Thanks

#10 ·
Control arm hits!!!!!!!!

I just installed Rancho shocks and I figured to put a 1 inch spacer on top as well. It raised my truck 5 inches total. And now the control arm hits the strut tower/housing. It hits when I drive over a speed bump faster then 5 miles an hour. I definitely didn't get Rancho struts and spacers to not be able to drive over speed bumps.

At this point I have three options.
1. Take off the spacers and pray that it still doesn't hit.(even though they are only 1")
2. Get new control arms and camber kit to keep it at its current height.
3. Notch the lip of the strut stack/tower. (Leaning against this as it might take away from the integrity of the structure)

Anyone have any experience with this or have any advice please let me know. Thanks

Note. The front end used to sit 2.5" lower than the rear. Now the front is 2.5" taller. Pre-runner status (but can't go over bumps)

#8 ·
scramblerracer said:
What about a spacer ontop of the Quick lift coilovers? Would the upper control arm hit? I would like to add an inch or two to my leveled front. $385 would be easier to pay than $1100 for SAW or FOX. Ideas? Thanks
I was thinking the same thing this weekend.

#9 ·
I sent PRG Greg this same question last week and he said he doesn't think it will work. He recommended that I go with different coilovers and upper control arms. this is the only way to get more lift without going to a lift kit with the drop down crossmember. I don't like that look so I will be saving for coilovers and upper control arms.

#13 ·
I wouldn't get the rancho quick lift. I had them and they leveled it for about a month then they wore down and it looks like it did before. I'd go with the RC level kit that's 3" and come with all you need and can keep the stock shocks. Fairly good price as well .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.