Nissan Titan Forum banner

Stillen Intake?

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Memphis_Buckeye 
#1 ·
The stillen intake is suppose to produce the best ponys for the titan, but has anyone swopped out their existing intake for the stillen and felt a difference??

#3 ·
Yeah intake and filter

#5 ·
Toomnymods said:
who states it produces the best?? i'd find that hard to believe being that they leave the stock RESTRICTIVE tubing in place.. volant and aem imo are the two best and most widely used..
Shailey has dynoed it on his '07 and reports the highest gains of all the intakes he has tested over the stock air box. One thing to keep in mind is that the Stillen was tested on an '07 and the others were tested on his '05. Even still, he is pretty objectionable and only reports the gains over the stock air box with all other things being the same. Here is a link to his write-up.

I have a Stillen, and I can notice the gains on the butt dyno. It's surely a LOT louder too. It's the 1st and only time I have changed my intake on this truck, so the gains I can feel are from stock, not another aftermarket CAI.

There is a good reason why Stillen kept the stock tube. There's plenty of info out there about it too. It's not the ENTIRE stock tube either, by the way, but it is a majority of it. I've not tested it, but I wouldn't doubt that the HUGE filter somehow makes up for any restriction in the tube.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.