Nissan Titan Forum banner

Prerunner Titan Thread

44K views 54 replies 28 participants last post by  goodkill 
#1 ·
I just want to post some pictures of my truck over on this site...

Please feel free to add to the thread if you have a "prerunner" as well. I hope AIIRacing won't mind I moved his thread over to this site, hopefully we can get one as successful. Anyways, enjoy the pics!

See less See more
#2 ·
Real nice pics! Great looking truck too.

#6 ·
So the question is, how high have you jumped it:) Nice looking rig man!

#7 ·
That is 1 sweet ride! nice truck man!

#8 ·
Nice Truck!! What kind of grille do you have?

#11 ·
i just ordered PRGs midtravel kit so im on my way to being a better prerunner. here's what i have so far. great looking truck Kev, seen it a bunch on TT.

Attachments

#13 ·
I was just going to post your pics on my thread on that other site, luckly I came here 1st so that I could see all your pics. I dont know why you got banned, but I'm not suprised 1 bit

Attachments

#15 ·
A.I.I. said:
I was just going to post your pics on my thread on that other site, luckly I came here 1st so that I could see all your pics. I dont know why you got banned, but I'm not suprised 1 bit
what do you mean you're not surprised? you think i was out of line? or you think they are just retarded?

yeah go ahead and post up th pics over there, tell pagerdaddy to kiss my ***.

#16 ·
Your truck is sick bro, but you did take it out on that guy a bit much. He got under your skin something fierce, didn't he.

#17 ·
truck looks sick bro. You will be happy here people are great. One day I want to do something similar to your set up.

#18 ·
dbolemiss said:
Thats what she said,lol

Nice truck.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Nice Donnie. Nice.

Congrats on the win this week too!

#20 ·
kevdizzle said:
what do you mean you're not surprised? you think i was out of line? or you think they are just retarded?

yeah go ahead and post up th pics over there, tell pagerdaddy to kiss my ***.
I have not read your why you got 86's yet, I will in a minute..

Attachments

#21 ·
man your truck is amazing! I cant wait to get my truck done. Any recommendations?

#22 ·
Those trucks are sick! Looks like there was some serious fab time put into those trucks. Keep the pictures coming, I might be gettin' some ideas for a future project.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.