Nissan Titan Forum banner

Long time Titan fan! Finally a Titan Owner

5K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  rpeles 
#1 ·
Well after years of admiring the truck, I finally made the decision to buy one. Sure is an awesome ride. Not new to the truck since my family is a Nissan family through and through, but it is my first Titan and full sized truck. Bought it three weeks ago, a 2009 S Crew Cab, 4x2. Even though its not nearly as luxurious as other rides out there, I think it adds character and shows that its definitely a truck that's meant to be used for its designed purposes. Love it and i hope to have some good years ahead with it (even if gas prices have jumped 30 cents since I bought it)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
congrats on the new truck. they are great trucks and meant to be used as on

#3 ·
Welcome to the Club. Nice looking truck you got there. Youre gonna love the MPGs.

#9 ·
^^^ILMAO at that comment^^^
:scheibe-big:

#5 ·
welcome to the Club. what plans do you have for it?

#8 ·
The truck is an 09 XE but I know that Nissan changed trim names to S, SV and SL. Its actually the equivalent of an S Popular equipment package so its not the barest of Titans, have the alloy wheels and some chrome up front.

#10 ·
Ha ha, ya its true. Titan definitely is not sold because it gets good gas mileage. But I knew that before I bought it. I dont have a lead foot and my work is just over a mile from my house so I hope to be able to squeeze as many miles per gallon as I can. I also have a motorcycle for the warmer months so I hope to be able to use the money that I will be saving from not driving everyday for camping trips.
I dont really have any big plans for the truck. I really do enjoy it the way it is. I did add a K&N drop in air filter already, and I do hope to eventually get a NISMO CAI. Other than that I can only think about eventually getting some newer tires. Also I do want to add the body side moldings to the truck as well. The great thing about it is my bro works at the Nissan Dealership in town in the parts department, so hopefully I can get some good discounts!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.