Nissan Titan Forum banner

New 6" lift on 20s

11K views 24 replies 23 participants last post by  johana0973 
#1 ·
Pics of my PC lift with 20x10 KMC Monsters wrapped up in 35x12.5 Toyo Open Country MT. Take a look, what do you guys think?

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Very nice, stance looks great, wheels, tires and lift come together very well!!! Congrats!

#3 ·
Wow, it looks tall! I'm not too sure about the black rims, but those tires look mean.

#5 ·
Great Job, looks nice.

Is it me, or does there seem to be alot of lifted titans across this great nation??

#10 ·
I agree those are some sick rims. How much did they end up setting you back? Do you have any plans for some coilovers, deavers, traction bars...etc.............I highly recommend some traction bars as Im sure you will soon find out

#11 ·
Nice! i almost bought the 18in XD Monsters but know they look a little different than the 20s. What offset did you get and how far out the sides do the tires sit?

#12 ·
Nice set up. Looks great!! LOve the wheel and tire combo.

#13 ·
yea, that is basically amazing... i was kinda undecisive between 18" and 20" wheels w/ a lift, but you cleared that one up for me

#15 ·
Your truck looks sick!! I love those rims in 20s...I wish I would of went with a 20" wheel when I did my truck. Oh well, yours def. looks great!

#17 ·
One word...AWSOME!
love the wheels!

Ive been thinking of picking up a set of XD Spy's.

Attachments

#18 ·
are your monsters 9 or 11 inch wide? how far do they stick out? i just ordered those in 22" with a 35" tire- just plain old terra grapplers tho :) i like your rubber a lot tho!! i was going to get the spy's but 20" is as big as they come :(

#22 ·
The truck looks great! Not a huge fan of the wheels, but I guess I am from the old school 4wheelin' days when the more sidewall you had the better floatation and bigger footprint you had for running off-road. 17's are the biggest I would go, but that's just me. Very nice ride though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.