Nissan Titan Forum banner

General Grabber AT2?!

6K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Poseiden23z 
#1 ·
Does anybody have these on their truck? If so how do they perform and how do you like them? Or does anybody know anything about how they are?

#2 ·
I have them on my work van. They are a very good tire for any condition. I got 'em on my van for their great grip in the snow yet I can run 'em year round. I run different tires on my T though because I like a more aggressive looking tread. Their M/T doesn't do well in snow otherwise I'd run 'em on the truck. General tires are a good choice. I also run some Generals on my fiancées car and they rock compared to her last tires.

#3 ·
Yeah they don't really have such an aggressive tread on them. I was also looking at some Nitto Trail Grapplers but those are a little heavy.

Also, the size 325x65x18 is about the same size as 35x1250x18 right?

#4 ·
The Terra grapplers are good in most conditions, except they kinda suck in
snow/ice. I'm running them on my T now because they came with the rims I got. I normally run Goodyear Duratracs. Where I live I have to consider the snow/ice traction first. But if your in a area that doesn't see a lot of snow, then the Terra's are a good choice along with the AT2's. As far as sizes, that stuff always glosses my eyes over without looking at a chart, but that sounds about right.

#5 ·
Yeah I'm in Arizona right now, so snow and ice isn't an issue for me at all. But I'll see what one I get soon haha. Thanks for your input, I appreciate it!

#6 ·
I actually wanted to get the A/T2's but I couldn't find my size or everywhere I was looking were on back order. I ended up with the Grabbers though and am pretty happy with those. As for your conversion question you pretty much nailed it, here's a sight I found to convert the tire sizes. http://www.xtremeterrain.com/tire-size-conversion-metric.aspx

#7 ·
I also couldn't find the AT2's in 18" sizes. I have (4) 18" 5 spoke rims from an '05 Armada.

I ended up using the 17" 7 spoke rims that my truck came with cause I really had my heart set on the AT2's.

They've only been on for 2 days so I can't comment much on them except for they are not noisy, they ride real nice, and they look good :)

I'm hoping the 16/32 tread depth will give better traction and more miles.

I haven't seen many tires offered that have more than (12 or 13) 32nds tread depth. Am I just missing them??????

Chief

#8 ·
My Yoko Geolander AT/S' are 18/32.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.