Nissan Titan Forum banner

18 inch SE wheels and tires

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  bulldog 
#1 · (Edited)
Willing to sell for best offer or trade for something. Wheels in great shape, tires have 30K - Michelin Cross Terrains - they still have life.

#2 ·
How much you looking to get for them?

#9 ·
Stock LE Chromes. My wife hates them but I think they look good. I didn't want any 22s or 23s or anything too fancy, it's not my style. The fogs look good too...I got those gromets from Nissan, they were 1.40 each but they let me have them for free. Wow...I saved 5.60...better than nothing I guess.

#11 ·
Mine is Titanium Silver (2004). I bought it in July of 04. I'll post pics one of these days but it doesn't have many toys on it. It's a 4x4 King with tinted fronts to match the back, a leveling kit, (now fogs of course). I wanted to keep it clean looking. I get more compliments about the leveling than anything else by far.
There are just 2 little gromets that the fogs snap into place and it keeps them from being loose. It was no big deal.

Bob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.