Nissan Titan Forum banner

future plans

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  clevertony 
#1 ·
i have a S model 2011 titan crew cab, i love it and am so happy with it. but one of the big things i am so excited about is that it is a S model which means as you know, bare bones model.

i got an amazing deal on the truck or at least i think it was an amazing deal. but there are some upgrades that i need to attend to promptly.

auto lock/unlock

tow mirrors and add the power options

tow hitch

cruise control!!!!!!!!! (would love to just buy and equip the SL models steering wheel to have all the functions with it)

power seats, and switch the front center console to the SL fold down.

tailgate assist hinge

would love to find some how to`s and see if anyone has attacked these before!

thanks for your time. -Dave

See less See more
#2 ·
2016 Nissan Titan Event in Jackson, MS

Hey truck lovers,

On Wednesday December 2 from 5 PM – 8 PM, Gray-Daniels Nissan North has been chosen to be the exclusive dealer in Jackson to show a preview of the all-new Mississippi made 2016 Nissan Titan. Gray-Daniels Nissan North will be having a party to celebrate the 2016 Titan’s arrival, so if you have mud in your blood, we want you to come help us celebrate! We will have Nissan Titan Launch Teams on site to answer every single one of your questions about this Mississippi made 2016 Nissan Titan. Click the link below for more information about this event you cannot miss. There will be food and other truck enthusiasts, so come on down to Gray-Daniels Nissan North on Wednesday December 2 from 5 PM – 8 PM and see this Mississippi made 2016 Nissan Titan! Call 601-899-7400 or click the link below for more information.

http://www.graydanielsnissanofjacks...ums&utm_medium=Forums&utm_campaign=TitanEvent

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.