Nissan Titan Forum banner

I have a code

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Toomnymods 
#1 ·
p1238 i believe it is. BANK 1 or BANK 2, i forget which. but its one of my BANKS and its lean. why? help...

#2 ·
Do you have any leaks, maybe the new intake you installed or the throttle body gasket?

When we put the intake on Steve's truck the throttle body gasket was warped where the screen had been cut out which could have caused leaks, did you cut your screen out with side cuts and warp the gasket as well?

Were you in the street tune or performance tune? Any logs?

#4 ·
baseballfanz said:
You sure it's 1238? Could it be 1283 instead?

atleast i got the numbers right. lol

now im not getting that code. weird eh? i deleted it today to see if it came back but it didn't...

so i dunno whats wrong. i think it might be a bolt that i broke. rbstitan said that we should tighten it to 72 ft/lbs... i tried tighten them up the other day with just my fingers and i think i busted it. 72 ft/lbs is pretty hard isnt it? i can't even do that with my hands. i busted it with my fingers... so i think it might be that... but i dunno... no codes nothing right now.. just my afr is showing weird things..

#6 ·
pinoytitan said:
atleast i got the numbers right. lol

now im not getting that code. weird eh? i deleted it today to see if it came back but it didn't...

so i dunno whats wrong. i think it might be a bolt that i broke. rbstitan said that we should tighten it to 72 ft/lbs... i tried tighten them up the other day with just my fingers and i think i busted it. 72 ft/lbs is pretty hard isnt it? i can't even do that with my hands. i busted it with my fingers... so i think it might be that... but i dunno... no codes nothing right now.. just my afr is showing weird things..
Are you sure it wasn't supposed to be 72 inch pounds instead?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.