Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Chippewa Twp., Pa
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
search is a wonderful thing!
1) Sit in the driver's seat.
2) Turn the ignition key to the ON position and wait three seconds. (Do not start the car.)
3) Fully depress and release the accelerator pedal five times in less than five seconds.
4) Wait exactly seven seconds. Fully depress the accelerator pedal for ten seconds until the SES light flashes.
5) Release the accelerator pedal and start counting flashes to obtain the four-digit trouble code.
Long flashes (0.6 seconds) indicate the first digit of the code; count the blinks one through nine and write down the first digit. (Ten blinks indicates a zero.)
The next three digits follow in turn in the same fashion except with faster blinks (0.3 second) and a 1.0-second pause between digits.
The ECM code repeats intself until you turn the ignition key to the OFF position, at which point the ECM resets itself to standard get-in-and-drive-the-car mode.
Additionally, if you get four blinks of ten (0000), the ECM is indicating no malfunction.
You can clear the code (and the annoying SES light) by holding down the accelerator pedal for more than 10 seconds while the SES light is blinking. When you release the pedal, the ECM erases the trouble code(s).
Smoke SE CC 4X4
Popular Captain, Big Tow, Utili-trak, Bed Extender,Fog Lights, OEM Seat Covers, Truxedo Lo Pro, Xm SkiFi 2, Bushwacker FenderFlares, APS Billet Grill, Weathertech Vent Visors, Lund Bug Shield, Stainless Door Pillars, Stainless Window Sills, Chrome Tailgate trim, Challanger Tube Steps, X-Pel Paint Protection, Front Tint, PIAA Silicone Wipers, Gibson 3" Stainless Single, Volant CAI, Airaid TB Spacer, ECO Fuel System, 2% Timing Advance, Active Tuning Ground Kit, DR Coilovers , Total Chaos arms, Bilstien 5100s, Deaver 2 1/2" Rear Spring Pack, Pro Comp Extreme 1079s. BFG AT 315x70x17, LM Bull Bar, PIAA Driving Lights, Wireless Keypad, Remote Start, under seat gun safe