free512
Shift_lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieB View Post
Has anyone had this problem?

I have a 2004 4X4 Crew cab with approximately 78,000 miles on it. It has the off road package. On 1/29/09 I open my tailgate and the bracket that holds the leaf spring punctured a hole through the bed off my truck. (See pictures)

I didn't hear it happen, but it had to been right around the 29th. I've never taken the truck off road. It's been all city or highway driving.

I contacted the dealership and they told me it was out f warranty, that I needed to contact Nissan direct. After contacting Nissan they told me they would research it and get back to me on 2/4/09.

If you had this problem or know anyone who has, please contact me and let me know how Nissan assisted you.
i just had this happen and no nissan did nothing mine is the same truck as urs and but i have 80,000 on mine not to metion when ever it gets bellow frezzeing my locks frezze up and i can not get in to my truck enless i open from the inside they say its not a safty issue but if u do get the door open it will not shut and u have to hold the door if u go anywere does ur have this problem also
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode