Nissan Titan Forum banner

B pipes

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  BruteTitan 
#1 ·
I have a 2006 Titan and am about to order Stillen long tube headers. Should I order the b pipes also or do I not need them. Is there any benefit for an 06 model or are they mainly for 07/08 models?

#3 ·
Forexx said:
Order the b-pipes or have some made up but if your worried about emissions you might want to keep the cats.
what he said. and if you are trying to remain street legal my advice would be to just purchase the stillen b pipes. because the parts in custom fabbing b-pipes isn't that expensive, however with the word "custom" the labor will be. You might save a bill in doing it yourself, but i bet the ones stillen's selling will look pretty sweet.

#4 ·
I just ordered both and if I were you I would look them up on Stillens site just to be sure but the last I read (about 2 days ago) the b-pipes from Stillen are "NOT" street legal as far as emissions go and you do "NOT" need them for a 04-06 model. 2007-2008 yes you "WILL" need them because of the changed location of o2 sensors I believe. They add about 9rwhp and make a good upgrade for a 06 model. I have a 2006 SE CC non-tow and I am happy I went with them (stillen). I do not trust shops where I live and since I live 7,000 away from the United States I depend fully on the guys here to help me. Don't just take my word ask around. You will not go wrong though going with the longtube headers and b-pipes from Stillen...

#5 ·
I read on Stillen's website that the B pipes add 6 or 7 hp when used by themselves. If I use them with the LT's will they take away from the gains of the LT's (constricting the flow). In other words will I produce more gains with just the LT's or more with the LT's and the B pipes? I was looking for some type of dyno charts but I could not find any.

#6 ·
You will gain some tq and hp with the b-pipes in conjuction with LT...I put high flows in my stock pipes. I wish they had these out when I ordered my headers. I would definately do it! Plus it makes a really clean install.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.