Nissan Titan Forum banner

2007 Titan Power Driver Seat, Power Mirrors, and Power Pedals Stopped Working

6K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  thirdeye1234 
#1 ·
The other day I got in my Titan and put the key in to start it. Normally the seat moves into position when the key is put in the ignition but this time the seat didn't move. I removed the key, opened the door, shut the door, and put the key in the ignition again, still nothing. I tried moving the seat with the buttons on the side, none of the buttons did anything. After searching the forums I found a few posts stating the same issues but none of the posts said what the fix was or if the issue was resolved. Anyone run into this issue and know what the issue is? The passenger power seat works just fine. I found a wiring diagram for the power seat and have checked a few spots but don't know where to go from here. I checked all of the fuses, all look good. I have the dash torn apart and have found the circuit breaker listed in the wiring diagram, which looks to be good. I'm sorry for the long book, I just don't know where to go from here.

Thanks,
Jake

#3 ·
recheck fuses on passenger side dash fuse box, I forget the number but take it out and test it or just replace it. Follow the power from there.

#4 ·
I physically removed every fuse in the box and checked them with a multimeter, none were blown. I have followed the power to the white box under the dash which I'm assuming is the control module for the automatic seat, mirrors, and pedals. I don't know how to test after that. Today I came home and tried to move the truck and the battery was dead, not sure why it would be draining so fast. Is there any way the control module went bad causing this stuff not to work and the battery to die?

#7 ·
Earlier all was used to be manually managed where all records were kept in registers, which was not secure. There has always been a chance of information theft because one can easily steal the documents and information can be destroyed if any natural disaster such as flood, earthquake, or something else happens. Visit Here:-
School ERP Software

School Management Software in Rajasthan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.